Do You Need a Specialized Agent?
If you have started a search for a real estate agent, you might have already realized that most agents tout themselves as experts on a type of property they typically work with—local experts, lakefront experts, luxury condo experts, etc.
However, there are times when working with a specialized agent with advanced designations is important. The National Association of Realtors® offers advanced designations to help consumers choose the right agent for their needs. Did you know the Essig Bass Home Team has several agents with multiple designations?
Here are certifications our agents have that address unique circumstances:
- Pricing Strategy Advisor (PSA): This certification is specifically designed to enhance our skills in pricing properties, creating CMAs, working with appraisers, and guiding clients through the anxieties and misperceptions they often have about home values.
- Green Designations – (GREEN): Our GREEN agent can offer information about sustainable building, restoration, remodeling, and energy efficiency standards.
- At Home with Diversity – (AHWD): A certification to enable us to work successfully with and within a rapidly changing multicultural market.
- Accredited Buyer’s Representative – (ABR): Our agents with this designation have learned how to offer homebuyers superior service.
- Seniors Real Estate Specialist – (SRES): Eb Realtors with this specialized certification are specially equipped to help senior citizens with their real estate needs.
Not everyone needs a real estate specialist, but our agents with National Association of Realtors® specialized certifications can help you find the right home for your unique needs.